A well-designed transmission belt drive will transmit power for many years with minimal maintenance. As such, investing in high quality belts reduces the total cost of ownership of your machinery in the long-run.
A complete assortment of both standard and high performance transmission belts which can be installed in many different applications. SKF Xtra Power Transmission belts, for example, are suitable for all kinds of industrial applications and some agricultural machines. These belts have been designed to increase the service life of your application and deliver up to 40% more power than standard wrapped belts.
• Classical V-Belts (Z, A, B, C, D, ZX, AX, BX, CX, DX)
• Wedge Belts (SPZ, SPA, SPB, SPC, XPZ, XPA, XPB, XPC)
• Narrow Wedge Belts (3V, 5V, 8V, 3VX, 5VX, 8VX)
• Double Classical (Hex) (AA, BB, CC)
• Belts Ribbed Belts (PJ, PK, PL, PM)
• Classical Timing Belts (MXL, XL, L, H, XH, XXH, D-XL, D-L, D-H)
• HiTD Belts (3M, 5M, 8M, 14M, D-5M, D-8M, D-14M)
• Metric Timing Belts (T2.5, T5, T10, T20, D-T5, D-T10, D-T20)
• Polyurethane Timing Belts (T5PU, T10PU, AT5PU, AT10PU)
• Fractional Horsepower Belts (3L, 4L, 5L)
• Variable Speed Belts